It can take some guidance from others along your journey when you are ready to reconnect with yourself and your purpose, which is why The Veterans PATH has been created. This retreat is the launch of this continued program to allow Veterans of all ranks, branches and eras to come together collectively and support one another by each being a teacher and a student during the process. We all learn from each other and by creating a safe space and sharing insights, tools and experience you will feel supported by your peers and a highly trained facilitator throughout the day.
This retreat is for YOU, if…
- You are seeking clarity, insight, peace or healing within yourself, family or other relationships.
- You feel lost and disconnected since leaving the military.
- You struggle with various issues due to your time in service and/or deployment.
- You feel isolated from everyone around you and unsure of how to get back to feeling closeness and connection with those you love and care about.
- You are looking for natural and holistic ways to manage your insomnia, pain, etc.
- You are seeking clarity of your next great mission and looking for guidance on the steps to get there.
Whatever challenges you are dealing with at this time, this retreat is to help you along your PATH while we work to address your individual needs personally. You will be a priority and respected where you are as we explore your journey and help guide you on your PATH in life. This retreat has been created to assist you in recognizing self imposed beliefs while also helping you navigate through, as you gain tools and learn new skills to assist you along the way.
One mission of The Veterans PATH is for you to feel a sense of connection, camaraderie and cohesiveness, something that we all had while serving in the military. And the goal by the end of the day is for you to leave the retreat with more peace, clarity, purpose and joy for life.
If you have any specific need or desire that you would like addressed, please note it in the forms, so that we can ensure that you get the assistance and guidance that you are needing.